Moody Younger Co-Managing Partner
Daymark Realty Advisors
Fausset Neely Inc.
Four Point Star
Highbrook Investment Management
Kodiak Capital Partners
L&B Realty Advisors
McKnight Realty Partners
Occidental Tower Corporation
Principal Financial Group
PS Business Parks
Moody Younger serves as co-managing partner for Younger Partners where he is responsible for the overall performance of the company. In 2012, Moody and Kathy Permenter were co-founders of the company, which has grown from its original partners into a boutique, full-service commercial real estate firm providing investment, leasing and management services to clients in Dallas/Fort Worth. Younger Partners currently employs over 100 professionals.
Moody’s experience spans more than two decades in senior management positions with Grubb & Ellis, CBRE, Trammell Crow Company, JLL and Transwestern Commercial Services. He has completed over 1,400 leases representing more than 8.1 million square feet.
Moody holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University, a bachelor’s from Texas Tech University and a Texas Real Estate Broker license. He is also active in countless professional organizations including TREC, ULI, NTCAR and ICSC.
- Texas Tech University – Advisory Council for Rawls College of Business
- Texas Real Estate Council (TREC) – Member
- Texas Real Estate Council (TREC) – 2019 Chairman, Fight Night
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Member
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) – Member and Former Board of Directors
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member, Touchdown Club
- Rise & Shine Run Chairman, 2008 – 2009
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- Master of Business Administration in Real Estate/Finance, Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Texas Tech University
“Retail is one of the most complex sectors of commercial real estate. Although the markets have been disrupted, the time is right to invest in certain retail sectors in our region.”
Kathy Permenter is responsible for the overall performance of Younger Partners Investments’ portfolio and leads the leasing and marketing efforts. Kathy’s extensive commercial real estate background along with her expert market knowledge provide her with a broad network of investors and clients.