Kathy Permenter, SIOR Co-Managing Partner
Daymark Realty Advisors
Fausset Neely Inc.
Four Point Star
Highbrook Investment Management
Kodiak Capital Partners
L&B Realty Advisors
McKnight Realty Partners
Menyon Capital Partners
Occidental Tower Corporation
PS Business Parks
Taurus Investment Holdings
The Haberman Group
Kathy Permenter is a motivated, personable business professional with more than three decades of experience in the commercial real estate industry. An original founder and co-managing partner of Younger Partners, Kathy has been involved with the company’s overall strategy, vision and growth since its start in April 2012 while continuing to deliver exceptional value for her own clients each day.
Kathy’s success in executing some of the most significant leases in the Dallas-Fort Worth region can be attributed to her years of transaction experience, CPA background and ability to execute creative solutions. Her leadership and insights have helped develop Younger Partners into a full-service commercial real estate firm with more than 100 employees and a management and leasing portfolio of over 12 million square feet of properties.
Prior to founding Younger Partners, Kathy held senior positions with Trammell Crow Company, Grubb & Ellis, and CBRE. In addition, she is an active Board Member for The Real Estate Council, a member of ICSC, as well as an Executive Board Member for NTCAR Hall of Fame.
- Texas Real Estate Commission – Licensed Broker
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) – Member, Past President and former Board of Directors, Hall of Fame and Stemmons Service Event Committees
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Member, Sponsor, Fireside Chat Mentor
- Real Estate Council (TREC) – Board of Directors
- My Possibilities – Board Member
- Twelve Ordinary Women
- Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR)
- Real Estate Forum – Commercial Real Estate Women of Influence
- DCEO Magazine – Power Broker, Dallas 500 Influential Business Leader, Best Commercial Real Estate Broker in Dallas
- Bisnow – Dallas Power Women Award
- Connect Texas – Women in Real Estate Award
- Dallas Business Journal – Heavy Hitter’s Award, Women in Business Honoree, 2017 Deal of the Year (Community Impact), Mentor at BizWomen Mentoring Monday
- NTCAR – 2019 Stemmons Service Award
- REDNews – Women’s Forum Speaker
- M.B.A. from Southern Methodist University
- B.B.A. from Texas Christian University
“The stage is set for a strong consumer spending surge. The retail sector will benefit significantly from the expansion of our regional economy.”
KATHY PERMENTER, SIOR
Kathy Permenter is responsible for the overall performance of Younger Partners Investments’ portfolio and leads the leasing and marketing efforts. Kathy’s extensive commercial real estate background along with her expert market knowledge provides her with a broad network of investors and clients.